Friday, September 13, 2024

Recruiting Membership - Here's Why!




Presenting Native America...

Native American Tech Talk - NEWTRG

Creating an Agenda for Native America

Looking at the literature regarding Native America presently available what scope are you going to present yourself with as an urban indigenous or underrepresented member of your community (on or off the reservation)? You have learned to group and lead by exemplary accomplishments within a structure that has now induced your culture to survive luxury. 
Emphasize SURVIVE LUXURY as a culture has not been a premise to accept because it involves membership choice as an American. The political structures now control your cultural structures and livelihood by grant, scholarship, career. 
What we surprisingly do not include in this luxury is technological roles to self-sustain our governmental preamble statements of being self-sufficient. This means that 'we are happy with what we have' attitude and the 21st lifestyle luxury of technology and learned lifestyle resources are creating a different citizen not ours. 

What can be done? School, work, kids, fun, me, sleep, pets, family, schedule...

First. The expected:

"I barely have time as it is!"
"How can I change if I am doing check-to-check living and can't afford to risk change?"
"If I do it, what do I get?"
"Plus the culture? I have to learn who I am with minimal resources and minimal computer skills. I don't even know where to start!"

Second. The attitude of doing it by choice: 
"I feel heavy when I do this, I don't want to. I'd rather sleep." 
"I get a headache or blurry mentality when I begin thinking of changing my life towards topics that I normally don't think of."
"I want to but don't know if I'm good at it." (I assume this one is a feeling without having the words for its actual description of pleasure or healthy seratonin output.)

Now, if this sounds like you and you understood the seratonin (word/definition/context) and it made you clearly think about what was going on. It means you have to cleanse your lifestyle first. Tradition survived because it was a lifestyle and you were surrounded by it constantly. The education that goes into drugs, alcohol, highs these days are affected into educational therapy consultations to explain you and what affects you. That part meant you are over-healing yourself without reward. 

How to cleanse lifestyle to create change

1. Stop listening to music altogether. Slowly introduce meditation music, music with no words. 
2. Stop watching television. For many years. 
3. Create a list of how much time you have without these two factors in your life. Monitor how you think, what you notice, read books instead and learn whatever comes into your life - thoroughly and always at your own pace. 
4. Smudge daily and include exercise. 

Why is this a Native American agenda?

The scope that you believed, whole-heartedly, and without a doubt cannot contain you and you are no longer a victim of oppression or a hate crime. You have to realize you are to blame for your actions in the world and the choices you made were because you put yourself there. 
This is to help you out of those mentalities, struggles, and spent time in a lifestyle not yours. 

Hopefully you realize the mentality you possess has to be formed by you. Native America does not have to trend but we do have to learn technological luxuries without being undervalued by it. We must develop with it or become absent in future agendas of America as we create listless emotions in somebody elses fame, fortune, power, and spirit.

Goal: Re-read it. Ask a question about it. Try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting in Cultural Ways

 What in culture are we looking at to set us apart from the rest of the world? There was an article (blog post) with duolingo that really pr...